What do we believe?
At Fairlawn Lutheran, we believe:
- In God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- In God’s re-creating gifts — the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- That the Bible is the inerrant and infallible Word of God, and that in it, God reveals our salvation in Jesus Christ and His plan for our lives
- That forgiveness and faith are from God alone that come to us through His gifts in a relationship of faith with Jesus Christ
- That God’s great love for all people should be made known to others in our lives as Christians
- As a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, a complete presentation of God's teaching can be found at http://www.lcms.org/about/beliefs
What do we value?
As believers in Christ, we value:
- Caring relationships
- Family focus
- Committed leadership
- Community outreach
- Christian education
- Worship & music
What do we offer?
Fairlawn Lutheran offers:
- A caring atmosphere where relationships are emphasized
- Teachings based on Biblical truths and focused on real-life application
- A congregation where individual and group prayer is a priority
- Learning opportunities for all ages
- Small-group studies, social opportunities, and service projects for all ages
- A Spirit-filled worship